Monday, March 26, 2007

Random Thoughts
inside a Jeepney Jammed in Heavy Traffic


I can't do anything but mull over trivial matters whenever I get wedged in traffic. Here are some things I pondered about myself:

1. i usually stick my tongue out when i’m annoyed and when i don't know how to respond to people's comments. 2. i am always late. i was never too early for a rendezvous. i can keep you waiting for up to five hours. you can do yourself a favor and start without me. but i am trying my best and soon i might come early. 3. i easily get confused with trivial matters. 4. i am not a very sociable person. i find it hard to open a conversation. i can’t stand empty conversations. 5. i am not practical. 6. i cannot draw. 7. i have fetish for paints and brushes. 8. staring at nothingness, without a smile or a frown, is my default facial expression.9. i usually get lost. it takes time for me to learn how to go to a certain place. 10. i am easy to please but sometimes i expect too much.